Welcome to Junior Faculty
Junior Faculty is an organization for junior researchers at Uppsala University. A 'junior researcher' is a person with a PhD, but without a permanent faculty position. Members are e.g. assistant professors (forskarassistenter), associate senior lecturers (biträdande lektorer), postdocs and researchers.
The overall aim of Junior Faculty is to promote the career of junior scientists. To further this goal, we organize activities such as grant writing workshops, career development seminars, and networking events. We also interact with the domains and faculties of Uppsala University and we are a member of National Junior Faculty, which includes all Junior/Future Faculty organizations from other Swedish universities and institutes.
- VR/Formas grant seminar January 14, 2020, 13.00-15.00 – for TekNat/MedFarm/HumSam 2020-01-13
- Junior Faculty’s VR/Formas grant writing workshops 2020 2019-11-15
- ERC seminar (Starting and Consolidator) Thursday June 13, 2019 2019-06-11
- Seminar: predatory journals and responsible publishing, April 12, 2019 2019-03-05
- Seminar: information and tips on VR/Formas grant writing (for TekNat/MedFarm), Jan 16 2018-12-12
Sign up for e-mails
- Unfortunately there are no upcoming events at this time