Links and resources
Here we will collect links, presentations and other resources that may be of use to junior researchers. If you have other ideas on what to include, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Uppsala University links
VR/Formas grant seminar January 14, 2020, 13.00-15.00 – for TekNat/MedFarm/HumSam
- Information from representatives from UU Research Support, Carin Marciszko
- VR grants for junior researchers, Kristian Haller (VR)
- Formas grants for junior researchers, Åsa Frisk (Formas)
- How to write a successful grant application, a TekNat/MedFarm-perspective, Staffan Svärd (Dept. of Cell and Molecular Biology)
- How to write a successful grant application, a HumSam-perspective, Christine Fawcett (Dept. of Psychology)
- ERC StG and CoG-seminar 13 June 2019, Uppsala University
- "Meeting agenda, contact information and useful ERC websites/documents"
- "ERC presentation from National Contact Point, The Swedish Research Council", Lena Renner
- "ERC from an evaluator's perspective", Helena Grennberg
- "ERC from an ERC grantee's perspective", Tove Fall
- "Uppsala University as employer for young researchers" (in Swedish), Mats Larhed, SYA/JF seminar on "How to succeed as a researcher at Uppsala University/in Sweden" 22 March 2017